Sunday, August 06, 2006

I am alive!

Gasp... cough, cough, , cough, gasp, pant, pant...

I did not know it was possible to live so long without any Internet access!

Well, I finally have the time and the opportunity to upload stuff that I have written over the past week. So I have been blogging but I just haven't been able to get my bits out to the wider population. Which raises the age-old question "If someone blogs without an Internet connection does it make any difference?" So having said that I am going to do a dump of the last number of days en masse, sorry about that.

I am not sure what my continued internet access will be. I would really like to make this a daily thing I am just not sure that is feasible. In any case I will continue to write daily and upload when I can.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home