Saturday, August 26, 2006

Friday 25 August - Information Starvation

It has been difficult getting in touch with my contacts in the UK. I think that these final days of shooting are taking their toll and nobody has any energy left to tell me what is going on.

I did receive an email from Mark giving me a quick glimpse of what happened on Friday. Apparently Video Village has gone mobile in the last couple of days.This is a great idea especially since there have been a number of outdoor scenes with the potential of rain. With the mobile arrangement, however, has come some down sides. Notably people keep on banging their heads on the hatch to the car. Jim banged his head hard enough to gash it open (see photo in previous post).

I have no page totals for today, but I do know that Saturday is scheduled to shoot from 2pm until 2am. All remaining scenes are scheduled to be completed by the end of the day (2am Sunday morning). I think it will be a real challenge.

Here is a nice shot of one of the recent setups of Video Village in a field. Apparently the biggest challenge there was the manure.


Jim leaves Saturday morning and Ben takes over as the Mayor of Video Village for the last day of the shoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home