Saturday, August 19, 2006

Up close and personal - Makeup

Since I have talked so much about Liz recently I thought I would do my next up close and personal about the makeup department.



Liz loves what she does and it shows in her work. Liz is quick to smile and quick to dance a jig after work. Liz is full of energy and amazingly competitive (even if she doesn’t know how to play baseball). One of the neatest things about Liz is that she is not afraid to be herself and that is beautiful to behold.


Helen helps Liz do makeup for Right Hand Drive, but in her off time is an actress herself. She is gentle spirit and it is always a pleasure to chat with her when she has a bit of free time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Hart said...

Tim Remove that awful picture of me please!!!!!!!
i've got a rep to protect!!
Spk soon
Liz
x

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home