Friday, August 25, 2006

Inside Information

I am sure that some of my readers may be wondering my source of information now that I am no longer "on set" (oh the ache!). Even if you are not wondering I would like to credit my informants. I am trying to touch base by phone with Jim every day after shooting. He gives me all the low-down and clues me in to the what the next day looks like. Usually, if Mark is around I will speak with him as well.


Jim nursing a banged head




Ben, documentarian extraordinaire, contemplating life, the universe, and everything


My source of photos is coming from Ben who is doing an outstanding job of keeping me supplied with photos... even to the point of filling special requests for photos of this or that.

Thanks to both of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home