Thursday, August 10, 2006

Tuesday 8/8 Last Day at the first location

Well, we finished filming at our first location today. It was a brutal day trying to finish up all the scenes that were scheduled to be taken here. We did not finish so I believe that we will try to “cheat” some of the missing scenes instead of coming back.

Speaking of locations one of the jobs that completely baffles me is the job of locations manager. It is amazing to think how Jean is able to secure all 12 of our locations to allow about 30 strangers to invade someone’s home or business for some number of days while a movie is being shot there.

So we did find a replacement Pierre and we shot the scene with him. Chris really looks the part and came on with less than 24 hours notice. Jessica (the Script Supervisor) and I helped him a bit on his French accent.



Blacking out a window an shining in moonlight for a night scene.


Today’s graph still looks good. Mark informs me that he would like to finish earlier than the 30th (the 30th is that date that I am using for the graph end date), so I may have to make an adjustment to the graph at some point. In any case here is today’s graph still with the assumption that we finish on the 30th.


Nikki grabbed my camera from me and took this photo. I now have proof that I am here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home